Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mt. Vernon, WA 2009

tulips.

Not generally one for hippies or flower power but Mt. Vernon's tulips fields are really quite lovely. I think this was the highest concentration of cameras I've ever seen in one place. It was actually pretty tough to point your camera anywhere without another one staring you right back in the face. There was even a dude with strobes set up just in case you wanted a fancy portrait against the trippy-ass colors.

tulips.


tulips.


tulips.

If you're a fan of color, this is the place for you.

tulips.


tulips.


bros.

tight bros.

tulips.


posse.

posse.


bros.

more bros.

tulip fields

lots and lots to still go through - more to come...BOOSH !

(my flickr)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. counselor

    ReplyDelete